So 2020 has been quite a wild year as I bought a house right before a once in a generation pandemic which is not exactly a great idea. But things are starting to calm down for me so I am back to focusing on my hobbies which always comes back to the Wrx. I have driven it just over 700 miles during the year as I have no reason to really go anywhere as I am working from home. I mostly just use it for running errands now to Home Depot and Costco.
So 2021 plans have been quite fluid to say the least , These are the things I have planned for my wrx.
- Jun bumper install and Yellow avery wrap
- 12:1 Steering rack ( This is huge because subaru stock racks are comically slow )
- 18×9 +45 Advan RG3 Wheels ( 17 pounds , even lighter than my current 17x9s )
- AP Racing 9040 calipers and 355mm two piece discs
- Cooling system upgrades
- Fuel surge tank
- Recaro Profi XL Seat
- Schroth ASM harnesses
- Fire suppression system or a larger fire bottle
- Hood venting with a second hood
End goal is fall Gridlife at Gingerman Raceway to have fun with my friends and then possibly dipping my feet in time attack again if I feel like it.
Thanks for reading and here are a bunch of pictures