November Update

sti wagon CE28n

Well October was interesting because I blew up a driveshaft and just got the car ready for Gridlife. It turns out the V7 Bugeye Sti R180 uses a completely different flange than any other R180 made for a GD. So I had to hunt down a usdm flange to make it all work. The car ran wonderful all weekend and had no problems at all. Last weekend I also managed to pickup a Prodrive bumper for the car so that will be happening this winter for sure !

10464363_1088957174462639_5131644165805409234_n

I got to ride in a 700whp GTR chasing a 500whp R32 GTR

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s