So Gridlife round 5 didn’t go so well as I got sick with what we are calling ” superaids” leading me to drive home Saturday around 2pm and sleep for around 14 hours. As of today I am still not 100% back to feeling normal but I am getting there.
Gridlife was fun for the short time I was there , the first session at 9am and a ton of standing water so that means skids. Unfortunately I am an idiot and forgot my SD cards as they are sitting at my computer so I had no onboard video of said skids. Oh I also dropped a tire and spun out at turn 2 on Gingerman due to getting too cocky with my ken block inspired drifting.
Future plans are looking a lot like time attack in Gridlife’s street car class with some 255 RE71Rs So I can chase Dewey and my friend Max.
Other winter plans are as follows
- Rebuild the Ohlins coilovers and possibly have them revalved
- Put the interior back in the car
- Install sound deadening products all over the car
- Upgrade the horrible oem speakers for louder Eurobeat
- Acquire another set of 17×9 wheels , I am thinking 17×9 +49 Wedsport TC105n
- Install a surge tank / Radium solution to fix fuel starvation issues
- Spec C roof vent
- Have the car re calibrated on carberry flex fuel
- Maybe a 2015 STi steering rack ?
- Maybe a moroso oil pan ?
- Save for a house or Condo
- Sleep a lot
So I will end with a bunch of pictures from last weekend