So I have been extremely lazy in preparing for gridlife because I really enjoy sleeping and not threatening to burn the Wrx down.
That being said the car is almost 100% ready for Gridlife pending a few data logs and checkups this evening. Tomorrow morning I have a doctors appointment then the rest of the time will be spent packing the car up and double checking everything possible.
If you want to follow the Gridlife experience feel free to check out our other social media outlets
Setup for the car this year is as follows
Engine / Drivetrain
- S204 EJ207 lightly tuned to run safe on US 93 octane
- Downpipe and custom 3 inch catback made from a Greddy TI-C catback
- Distilled water and Redline water wetter mix
- Spec C / S204 oil cooler
- 5w50 Redline oil
- V7 Sti limited transmission
- Motul gear oil
- V7 Sti R180
- Motul differential oil
- Exedy twin plate clutch
- 5×114 Sti hubs with ARP hardware
Suspension and Brakes
- TIC SST custom AST4100 coilovers with 9k/8k spring rates
- Vorshalg camber plates
- All new Group N / Super pro bushings
- STi trailing arms and Lateral links
- STi RA-R 21mm sway bars
- STi Brembos
- Power Stop Track day bro brake pads
- Centric premium high carbon rotors
- ATE Type 200 brake fluid
Wheels and tire
Track setup 17×9 +42 Mach V Awesome with 245/40/R17 Hankook RS3
Street / Rain setup 18×9 +35 Enkei RCT4 with 245/40/18 Continental extreme contact
3 thoughts on “May Gridlife prep”
Did you keep your twin-scroll setup? Do you have a sound clip of your exhaust setup? I’m having a hard time finding a TS EJ207 setup that sounds good.
Of course its far superior to the unequal length setup. There are plenty of videos on my Youtube here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR9dFmgscOogL5zOydUWXwA
Awesome, thanks. I will check that out. I agree, twin-scroll is awesome. I always scratch my head when I see a EJ207 converted to single scroll.